IT Computer Support for Law Firms
Eliminate the burden of maintaining your own IT infrastructure with our IT Management for Law Firms. Complete and secure network Management when you need it.
What type of Law Firms does PCNS Service?
PC Network Solutions is equipped to service the needs of law firms of all sizes. Whether you are a business executive looking for a trusted IT partner or you are an IT manager looking for additional expertise to address specific IT projects, PCN provides IT solutions specifically tailored to the needs of your law firm. Regardless of the situation, PCN works side-by-side with you to make sure the needs of your firm’s partners, associates, staff and clients are met.
What is Managed IT Solutions for Law Firms?
Simplicity. With Managed IT Solutions for Law Firms, we have taken the complexity out of Information Technology as it relates to your business needs. With PCNS you will eliminate the burdens of managing your own IT infrastructure. We will host and support your entire network. Servers, desktops, routers, switches and even individually programs can be managed and maintained by our systems. Our comprehensive solutions manage all of your updates and upgrades, implements data backups and disaster recovery plans and anything else associated with your IT infrastructure.
Additional IT Solutions to Suit Your Individual Needs:
- IT Consulting for Law Firms –One of our main focuses is flexible functionality. We specialize in consulting IT projects for the legal community. We work closely with our clients to ensure all your needs are met so that you can look to us as YOUR IT staff instead of just an outsourced party. We can also compliment your existing IT team in case you are backlogged or require a different level of expertise for massive or complex problems and projects.
- Cloud Solutions for Law Firms–Further functionality at a lower cost. No matter the size of your firm, Cloud Solutions from PCNS can help increase your workflow and decrease your expenses. Share files, databases and program from anywhere in the world, all you need is an internet connection.
- Disaster Recovery Planning – Data safety and business continuity is paramount in maintaining an IT infrastructure. Have a recovery plan in place before disaster strikes. With our disaster recovery planning and solutions you’ll never miss a beat, even if your employees can’t make it to the office.
Compliance Software and Applications that we support :
- Amicus Attorney
- Sage TimeSlips
- DOCs Open from OpenText
- Needles (Practice Management Software)
- Tabs3 Billing Software
- LexisNexis Time Matters
- Westlaw Products, including Westlaw CaseLogistix
- eDiscovery and trial presentation applications
- E-mail archiving, eDiscovery and compliance software
- LexisNexis PCLaw